alkitronic® AE Series – Electric Torque Multiplier
- alkitronic® AE / AEC Electric Torque Multiplier from 60 t o 6 ,5 00 Nm.
- Consistent Torque accuracy on all international power supplies 100 – 253V / 45-66 Hz.
- Precise shut-off with on-site voltage-controlled portable generators.
- Models AEC angle tools low height for restricted access applications.
- Safe and interruption-free work in any weather (moisture, rain) – thanks to protection class IP54.
- Low running costs: low-wear, maintenance-free and brushless synchronous motor.
- Permanently higher joint quality by continuous rotation of the square drive.
- Simple 1-finger trigger operation for forward and reverse.
- OLED-Display anti-glare and high contrast – for perfect reading under all weather conditions.
- Menu-driven intuitive operation, control or warning signals.
- Ergonomic and comfortable operation: The 360 degree rotating handle prevents reaction forces from being transferred to the operator.
- Robust and long lasting: motor housing of cast aluminum.
- Repeat shut-off accuracy ± 2% for the same bolting application.
- Highly innovative generation of electric multipliers with new sensorless control motor technology. Lower power consumption increases the service life of the electronic components.
- High-quality bolting according to the torque/angle procedure.